The European Remuneration Survey Winnersprint
The 2012 RICS and MacDonald & Company salary survey recently closed, continuing the good work of previous editions. With over 1,200 European real estate professionals participating, the findings should provide a comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest salary trends in the property sector.
The findings of this year's survey will be available in early March. In the meantime we are happy to to announce this year's winners of free tickets to MIPIM 2012 in Cannes:
Michel Baroni FRICS, of ESSEC Business School, France
Alexey Shaskolsky MRICS, of the Institute for Enterprise Issues in St. Petersburg, Russia
Congratulations to both, we wish you a succesful time at MIPIM. We would also like to share our appreciation for all those who took the time to assist us with our research, thank you.
Latest Newsrss feed
- Opportunity to join the global RICS Regulatory Board
- Members sought to join the RICS Europe World Regional Board
- RICS Europe E-News, April 2013 edition
- RICS welcomes new Continental Europe Standards Board
- RICS webclasses - the convenient, flexible way to learn
- RICS in the MIPIM media
- Free APC module - Ethical standards
RICS in your country
- Perché diventare socio?
Come diventare socio?
- Vantaggi di RICS Membership
- Aziende regolamentate
- Valuer Registration Scheme (VRS)
- Qualcosa in più da sapere sull’ etica di RICS
- RICS Red Book
- RICS Real Estate Agency & Brokerage Standards (REABS)
- Technical Due Diligence: Guida Orientativa
- Thought Leadership Series
- Quello che i nostri membri dicono di noi
Che cos’è RICS?
- Percorsi di ammissione alla membership
- Accordi ‘Accesso Diretto’ (Direct Entry)
- Terminologia APC
- APC Documenti / Modelli
- APC Pathway guides
- Corsi accreditati
- RICS Fellowship
- Quota annuale in EUR
- Per saperne di più
- Vorrei diventare uno studente RICS
- Vorrei diventare un membro di RICS
- MyAPC, il mio spazio personale