Commercial property market on the reboundprint
Sentiment in the global real estate market improved during the first quarter of 2011, reflecting spreading economic recovery, according to the latest RICS Global Commercial Property Survey published on Friday 6 May 2011.
RICS’ Global Commercial Property Survey is a quarterly guide to the developing trends in the commercial property investment and occupier market.
The latest edition details market conditions for the first quarter of 2011 based on information collected from leading international real estate organisations and local firms.
For the full survey and press release, click here.
News archive 2011rss feed
- Europe stages first forum for RICS accredited courses
- RICS Business Plan 2011-2014
- 2011 RICS Membership Survey - the results are in!
- RICS Europe E-news, September edition
- RICS Europe welcomes 844 new qualified members
- Divided recovery for Europe's commercial property market
- House prices continue to fall but at a slower pace
- RICS inaugurates new Presidential Team
- RICS Europe E-News, June edition
- Commercial property market on the rebound
- RICS Europe E-News, April edition
- RICS Partnership with Regus
- 2011 European Housing Review launch in Brussels
- RICS welcomes 402 new qualified members
- RICS partnership with Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Technical Due Diligence Best Practice guide now available
- RICS Europe E-News, January 2011
RICS in your country
- What is RICS?
- Why join?
- How to join?